Digital Print Designer at United Mail
Location: Louisville, KY
The Digital Print Designer will be responsible for merging customer data and artwork to meet the job ticket instructions. This is not a graphic design position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Layout and design customer specific documents within industry standard Variable Data Print Software for color prepress printing, inserting and match jobs.
- Verify that documents meet USPS mailing requirements and capture personalization, postal preparation, and specific client requirements.
- Mail Merge client data to the laser template as required.
- Assist clients to help them achieve quality creative pieces for use in their direct marketing.
- Follow all ISO work instructions.
- Operate all production laser equipment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
GMC, Planet Press, Color Management, Graphic Design, and InDesign experience a plus; Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experienced user of all Microsoft Applications. Knowledgeable of direct marketing techniques and tools is preferred.
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.