Digital Print Supervisor at United Mail
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, weekends and OT as needed
Directly leads employees in the Laser/Digital Print Department. Responsibilities include daily set up and processing along with training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work and resolving problems.
- Facilitate the flow of job tickets through the Digital Print department:
- Work closely with our production team to ensure
- Understand the flow of job tickets throughout numerous departments and look for ways to optimize the process
- Ensure adequate supplies are on hand for printing jobs: Paper, toner, etc.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly maintenance is being performed on print equipment
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback along with continuous coaching for their development.
- Maintain timekeeping records:
- Timecard approvals, vacation/PTO requests, etc.
- Facilitate and perform QC checks on electronic delivery items
- Establish a recurring training program/”Certification” for each of our physical print devices
- Assess quality of each operator’s work as well as output totals and coach for improvement
- Work with our team of Analysts to find ways to automate manual processes
- Other duties may be assigned
Associates degree (A.A) preferred and/or one (1) to three (3) years of experience in a similar role. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills. Familiarity with ISO methodology. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The employee must frequently lift 40 - 60 pounds and/or push large rolls (weighing up to 1000 pounds) of paper. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.