Data Processor at United Mail
Location: Louisville, KY
Shifts & Hours
Day: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, OR 9 am to 6 pm, OR 7 am to 4 pm
You will be responsible for processing data jobs and provide custom programming services.
- Prepare incoming customer data for mailing requirements including personalization, postal preparation, and specific client specifications.
- Complete file maintenance tasks such as: File conversion, reformatting data/files, create job templates, appending data, and merging/purging of data. Most of these items are performed within BCC Mail Manager.
- Perform job analysis on routine work to identify automation capabilities/opportunities.
- Work closely with Client Services, Digital Print, Digital Design, and Production teams to ensure jobs are being completed correctly and on time, every time.
- Comply with all internal SOC2 and internal ISO policy requirements.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications (Excel, Access, Word, Office).
- Applicant must have a keen attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to read and analyze technical procedures/documentation and governmental regulations.
Experience with BCC Mail Manager and general mail industry experience is a plus but not required.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and mouse; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.