Machine Operators at United Mail
Location: Louisville, KY
Shifts & Hours: Various
The Machine Operator manufactures and processes mailing materials and finished mail at the highest level of quality and productivity possible. Thoroughly following instructions and keeping accurate documentation of all work produced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process mail by hand in accordance with United Mail and USPS procedures.
- Proficiently operate and perform basic troubleshooting on a variety of mail manufacturing equipment.
- Proficiently setup mail manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain a high degree of quality in all work performed.
- Effectively communicate status of work being performed to management.
- Keep accurate records of work performed and materials used in accordance with United Mail procedures.
- As assigned by Lettershop Supervisor will assist in the fulfilling and processing of orders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Able to stand for 7.5 hours
- Able to read fine print
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs. max
- Able to lift 30 lbs. in repetition
How to Apply
Apply for a job with United Mail today.